Carpenter - Residential Construction
eQ Homes Inc.
| 3 weeks ago 2019-6-262019-7-26|
Carpenter - positions available in Manotick, Ottawa and Stittsville
We are seeking an experienced Carpenters to provide general handyman work in homes under construction with attention to detail and great workmanship always being maintained.
- Conduct repairs on finished surfaces included but not limited to drywall, paint, trims, floors.
- Complete minor framing and carpentry work such as building temporary stairs, sawhorses and lumber racks, bracing foundation walls.
- Maintain maintenance logs as required for site vehicle and other equipment.
- Ensure all eQ staff and Trade Partners abide by the Ministry of Labour regulations and EQ Health and Safety Policy.
- Handle gas/propane temp heaters on-site.
- Attention to detail at all times
- Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally
- Maintain to do lists and remain focused on the task at hand
- Understand MOL requirements and the importance of reporting structure as relates to H&S
- Computer skills
- Clean driving record (drivers abstract will be required)
- 5 years of working in construction with relevant job experience
About eQ Homes:
Builder of Choice in the National Capital Region.
We build lifestyle communities throughout Ottawa.
We are committed to the best customer experience in Canada!
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with your preferred location. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in advance so that we may arrange for their provision.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.